Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions between N2 Rentals and lessee (customer), of which the Equipment Lease and Schedule is a part, will apply with respect to the rental of the “Equipment”.
N2 Rentals and Customer agree both documents (Terms and Conditions/Equipment Lease and Schedule) are binding and is agreed to at the time of checking out and before shipment of Equipment. The lease and schedule is determined by the customer and will be displayed clearly on the checkout page and printed on the invoice after checkout.
(1) Price and Payment.
Customer agrees to pay in full all amounts due hereunder when invoiced in accordance with the payment terms set forth. Customer also agrees to pay all sales, excise, use, property and similar taxes (other than income taxes on payments made by Customer to N2 Rentals under this Schedule) and related charges that may be imposed or assessed by any governmental entity or other taxing authority with respect to such Equipment. Customer agrees to pay via auto-debit and the payment will be automatically deducted. If payment fails on auto-debit, a manual invoice may be sent and is expected to be paid immediately. It will be considered past due after 5 days and a late fee may be added.
The term for the Equipment rental shall commence on the date the customer orders the Equipment and shall continue thereafter for the number of months agreed to or whenever the equipment is returned after the initial agreed term. After expiration of the agreed lease length, a grace period not more than 5 days after lease is up will be in place and the rental equipment should be postmarked by the day the lease is up. Customer shall be solely responsible for the return of Equipment to N2 Rentals, upon expiration of the lease; the equipment must be in good repair, condition and working order, ordinary wear and tear excepted, at the location specified by N2 Rentals. Customer shall remain obligated to pay the Equipment Use Charge for the remainder of the applicable Equipment Rental Term.
(3) Disclaimers; Warranties.
CUSTOMER RENTS THE EQUIPMENT AS IS AND, NOT BEING THE MANUFACTURER OF THE EQUIPMENT, THE MANUFACTURER’S AGENT OR THE SELLER’S AGENT, N2 Rentals MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, DESIGN OR CONDITION OF THE EQUIPMENT, OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY PATENT, COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK RIGHTS, OF ANY THIRD PARTY WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT, WHETHER RELATING TO INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE) WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT. N2 Rentals SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM POSSESSION OR MISUSE OF THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS REVENUE. IT IS CRYOCCESSORIES DISCRETION IF THE LEASE IS TO BE CANCELED EARLY.
(4) Use of Equipment.
Customer agrees that this lease shall not grant Lessee any property rights in any of the Equipment. Customer shall use the Equipment solely in the conduct of its business, in a manner and for the use contemplated by the manufacturer thereof. N2 Rentals may require markings to be affixed to the Equipment. Customer shall keep the Equipment free from any markings or labeling which might be interpreted as a claim of ownership thereof by Customer. Without the prior written consent of N2 Rentals, Customer shall not assign, lend, pledge, transfer, or sublease the Equipment, permit to exist any security interest, lien or encumbrance with respect to any of the Equipment; or cause or permit any of the Equipment to be moved. Customer shall bear the risk of any loss, theft, damage or destruction to the Equipment during the Term. In the event of the aforementioned risks, the customer agrees to pay fair market value, as this will be determined by N2 Rentals for value of property. If customer fails to return the equipment in the time frame that is agreed upon in the EL&S, N2 Rentals assumes that the equipment will not be retuned and the lessee will be charged the value of property with the payment that is on file. We require everyone to read and agree to the terms and conditions, here are some key points that are part of the terms and conditions.
1. Your bill is due when invoiced. A late fee will be added after being open 5 days. Not less than $10 will be added.
2. As stated above, you are solely responsible for shipping the rental equipment back.
3. It is at our discretion to cancel the lease. If we agree to cancel early, we will give the customer ample time to ship back our equipment.
4. If the invoice is open for 30 days or more, it will be handed over to our business attorney as he will handle all of the collections. https://goodwinlewis.com/attorneys/paul-cason/ The invoice will have a 50% fee added to it to cover our cost of the collections process.
5. The lease length is determined by the customer at checkout and the full lease is expected to be carried out. If you return your rental equipment early, you will be liable for any future invoices that may incur due to the length term.
6. It is the customer’s responsibility to contact N2 Rentals about account changes. This includes address changes and changes to billing information, including credit card number updates. Contact us at Info@N2Rentals.com
7. If N2 Rentals determines to cancel the lease agreement we will ask for the equipment back and will give ample time to ship it back, not more than 14 days. If it is determined by N2 Rentals that the equipment is likely to not be returned, we will invoice you for the fair market value as deemed by N2 Rentals. The return of our equipment is mandatory. If we still do not receive our rental equipment back or fair value of the payment for the equipment as requested, we have the right to explore legal action as determined by the State of Oklahoma – https://goodwinlewis.com/attorneys/paul-cason/