Brymill Withdrawal System
Withdraw liquid nitrogen easily while conveniently filling multiple Cry-Ac® units simultaneously using Brymill’s liquid nitrogen withdrawal device. It permanently affixes to the top of the dewar and features a faucet-like on/off control that makes the process simple. It also includes a filter to clean the LN2 prior to withdrawal.
INSTALLING THE WITHDRAWAL DEVICE
1. Ensure the pressure vent is Open – (turn the handle counter-clockwise).
2. Slowly insert the Withdrawal Devise into the Dewar and maintain a firm downward on the top of the of the valve assembly so the Plug makes a good seal in the neck of the Dewar.
3. While maintaining downward pressure on the top of the Withdrawal Device, hook the four (4) individual hooks into the handles of the Dewar.
4. Close the pressure vent by turning clockwise. The vent must be closed to allow pressurization.
5. It may take up to six (6) hours to build up sufficient pressure to withdraw liquid nitrogen through the valve assembly.
1. Position the bottle under the filtered delivery tube ensuring the filter is below the neck of the bottle.
2. Open the main valve and Liquid Nitrogen will begin to flow.
3. Close the main valve once the required amount of Liquid Nitrogen has been dispensed. For optimum performance of your Cryogenic Spray Unit it is recommended to fill to 75% of the capacity of the bottle only. .
When you return the rental, please use your carrier of choice and return to:
801 W 33rd St., 5156
Edmond, OK 73083-5156
- Email the tracking number to Info@N2Rentals.com so we are aware the shipment is in transit.
- Please DO NOT REQUIRE A SIGNATURE from the carrier.
- If your rental is received within five days of the automatic payment, a refund will be issued.
Email us at Info@N2Rentals.com
There are no reviews yet.