This lab 20 is my most common dewar rented for dermatologists. It holds very well with a low evaporation rate and can last 4 weeks with typical usage. A typical dermatologists gets this tank filled every 2-3 weeks depending on usage. I have some dermatologist that wait until 4 weeks for a fill. This is also a large tank for a family practice; however, most family practice clinics will use the 10 liter tanks.
The Lab Series cryogenic liquid dewars are named for their acceptance in laboratories and medical facilities worldwide. These high efficiency, super insulated dewars are the most convenient, economical way to store and dispense liquid nitrogen. Many lab units can be fitted with pouring spouts, pressurized dispensing devices or dippers to aid in the transfer of liquid nitrogen.
• Designed for efficient storage of liquid nitrogen
• Low liquid nitrogen consumption
• Convenient lightweight package
For Liquid Nitrogen Storage Only – If you are storing samples (vials, canes, boxes, blood bags, etc.), please see SC Series, XC Series, or Cryosystem Series.
This unit comes with a cork and cover assembly. All other accessories not included.
When you return the rental, please use your carrier of choice and return to:
801 W 33rd St., 5156
Edmond, OK 73083-5156
- Email the tracking number to Info@N2Rentals.com so we are aware the shipment is in transit.
- Please DO NOT REQUIRE A SIGNATURE from the carrier.
- If your rental is received within five days of the automatic payment, a refund will be issued.
Email us at Info@N2Rentals.com